- 2-3 zucchini, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- ½ Cup dry bread crumbs
- ¼ Cup grated Parmesan
Saute together until brown & crumbly
- 1 lb ground beef
- ¾ Cut chopped green peppers
- 2 tbs chopped parsley
- 1 tbs minced onion
- ½ tbs garlic salt
- 1½ tbs salt
- 1½ tbs oregano
- Pastry crust for 9" pie, double crust
- Prepare mixture above.
- Line pie pan with crust.
- Put 1/2 of zucchini over crust;
- top with half of meat, then 1/2 of crumb mixture.
- Repeat zucchini, meat, crumbs,
- Top with tomato slices, 2 Tbsp oil.
- Arrange top pastry & seal. Cut small hole in center.
- Brush top with milk; dust with pepper and garlic salt.
- Bake 1 hour @ 350.